Sales and Business Development Manager
A high impact global communications company is looking for a Sales and Business Development Manager for their South African branch. The individual must have strong communications skills and be able to strategically drive and close sales by matching clients needs to what the ‘company’ has to offer.
Sales: To Drive and Secure New and Existing Business
- Find new business opportunities and maintain a healthy pipeline for future deals.
- Devise and implement sales strategies in accordance to timelines set
- Conduct daily follow ups with active clients in the sales pipeline
- Maintain contact with existing clients and check-in at least once per month
Reporting: Maintain and update Sales Funnel
- Track all sales movements-from the initial cold call/email or meeting until the deal is signed.
- Submit monthly sales reports to the CEO
- Conduct weekly meetings with Sales staff
- Train sales staff
- Review performance of all sales staff on a quarterly basis and report back to CEO
- Education: Diploma / Degree in relevant field
- 5+ years of Experience in Sales
- Own Transport
- Strong internet connection at home
- Strong negotiating and sales skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent people skills
- Confident in giving professional presentations
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Target driven
- Able to deliver and work independently