A Cape Town based advertising firm is looking for an Office Administrator with exceptional communication skills to join the team. The individual must be tech savvy with strong attention detail, and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Manages reception area and attends to visitors
- Answers phone calls and transfers to relevant team members
- Manage emails, letters, packages
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
- Manage agendas, travel plans and appointments of Directors
- Creates weekly agendas and takes meeting notes at executive board meetings
- Assists the project manager with planning and arranging events, including organising catering
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents as requested by Directors
- Update and maintain all important company filing
- Handles office expenses and submits expense report on a monthly basis to accounting department
- Assist team members wherever possible
- High school diploma or a bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field.
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills
- Solid attention to detail
- Ability to Handle confidential information
- Ability to multitask