A popular health and wellness company that operates nationally is looking for a tech savvy and innovative Community Manager to operate from their Cape Town branch. The Community Manager will be responsible for aligning company communications, PR, social media and marketing content to create a strong brand identity.
- Develop and implement a strategic annual content plan and content calendar
- Create engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videos.
- Engage with online community and respond within 24 hours to comments, direct messages and requests.
- Analyze web traffic and relevant community metrics.
- Present monthly reports to Management on community deliverables
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
- Attend networking events or relevant industry workshops.
- Liaise with external agencies or journalists to ensure accurate brand representation.
- Monitor new market trends and opportunities
- A degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing or related field
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- 2+ years experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Knowledge of Hootsuite or similar programs to manage online postings on different platforms.
- Proficient in Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Creative mindset
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Strategy planning
- Excellent Customer service
- Public speaking